Human Resource Management
HRPro is an easy-to-use, integrated, flexible, fully featured Payroll and Human Resource Information System suitable for most companies in Hong Kong with general expectations. HRPro is compliant to local needs and practices so it is the easiest way to replace manual processes.
HRPro make payroll, auto-pay and tax-return processing an automated, predictable and timely process with flexible and powerful functionalities that allows you to operate more effective, smarter, and more accuracy.
- Web based System. No Installation required on workstation.
- Multilingual Support - English, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese.
- Sensitive data is encrypted provide tighter security restrictions.
- HRPro Reminder can remind you any important events, so you will never miss any steps in your HR cycle.
- Context Sensitive Help is available anywhere by clicking the Help button on the tool bar
- Full access rights control – Employee Group, User, Group, Company Level.
- User Defined Formula
- Change Log - Log down who and when made the changes on the system
- Emailing Payslips
- User Definable Email Template
- User Definable Word Template
- Automatic Scheduled Backup
- User Query
- Report Designer
- Responsive Web Design means Mobile Friendly
- Keyword Search
- Web Service API for Attendance Import
- Feed iCalendar Feed to your Personal Calendar
- Employee information, human resources data and detail payroll records of the employees are kept in the system.
- Personal details such as contact information, spouse information, salary information, bank account, emergency contact can be recorded and printed out as personal profile.
- The attachment feature let you scan all necessary documents into the employee profile. Documents such as Resume, Certificate, ID cards etc will be available online in a click. No more hard copy searching and photocopying is required.
- HR information including start and termination dates as well as salary reviews, appraisal dates, probation end date, insurance plan and grading are also be kept.
- Training History: To facilitate staff development by maintaining training records, and reporting on results. It helps HR department to identify skills and experience for position planning.
- There are additional 15 user defined fields in employee master that user can define for their own use.
- Utilized Microsoft Word template to create Employee Letter/Memo.
- Predefined Word templates included: Appointment Letter, Employment Contract, Probationary Period Completed Letter, Reference Letter, Employee Memo, etc.
- Training History and Promotion History is kept.
- Handle Monthly salary, daily, hourly wage, overtime, bonus, double pay, salary adjustment, allowances and deductions (regular or ad-hoc) are easily defined.
- Calculate Holiday Pay, Annual Leave Pay, Sickness Allowance, Maternity Leave Pay using 12-month average wages automatically (compliant with Employment (Amendment) Ordinance 2007 a.k.a. 713).
- Import OT Pay, Bonus, Commission, etc from Excel.
- Payroll can be made by auto-pay or by cheque.
- Auto compute for no pay leave deduction.
- Automatic pro-rated incomplete month payments.
- Pay item can defined as Regarded Wage or Disregarded Wage, taxable and non-taxable items; MPF contributable or not.
- Print pay slip and payroll cheque.
- Pay slip can be distributed by email automatically (with password protection).
- Generate bank auto-pay electronic output file (already support HSBC, Citi-Bank, DBS and many others).
- Handle Mid-Month Payroll.
- Provide Below Minimum Wage Report (compliant with Statutory Minimum Wage SMW).
- MPF and ORSO are calculated automatically
- Auto detection and compute MPF cap/ceiling
- MPF Mandatory & Voluntary contributions by employer & employee, and MPF remittance statements are fully handled.
- HRPro automatically calculates the MPF contributions according to MPF Ordinance and regulations.
- Auto Handle Employer 60 days retention for first contribution
- Generate MPF/ORSO Interface file to AIA, HSBC, Manulife, etc.
- Annual tax filing with Inland Revenue Department (IRD).
- Reports submitted to the Inland Revenue Department such as remuneration and pension, commence to be employed and cease to be employed are prepared by the system. This cuts down on user time spent in preparation of these documents.
- Tax returns such as IR56B /IR56M data file and IR form IR56B, IR56E, IR56F, IR56G and IR56M can be system generated.
- Maintaining leave for all employees
- Annual leave, sick leave, compensation leave, no pay leave and public/company holidays, etc, are user definable with full control on leave entitlement, leave taken and adjustment.
- Annual Leave Entitlement supports by Anniversary Year or Calendar Year.
- Annual Leave Entitlement supports In Advance or Complete Years of Service.
- Annual Leave Balance is automatically calculated.
- No pay leave deduction can be automatically calculated with customized formula.
- Employee Leave Status can be distributed by email automatically.
- Leave Application by Group allows to create Leave Applications for all or group of employees
- Leave Summary and Details report are provided.
The easy-to-use HRPro Expense Claims management system, allow employees to submit claims, and for approvers to approve and track company expenses in a matter of minutes. Approvers are automatically notified of submitted claims and can approve or reject expense claims at the click of a button.
If Expense Claims is integrated with payroll module, reimbursements can be done via payroll automatically without additional payroll processing headaches.
- Simple to use
- Reimbursement made easy
- Keep a record of all receipts
- Submit claims online anytime anywhere
- Control expenditures with spending limits
- Quick and easy approval
- Expense History
- Supports capturing of attendance records by individual staff in the organization using electronic time clock including Finger Scan, Smart Card, Proximity, Bar-code Strip, Magnetic Strip or Computer Data Input
- Attendance records taken can be used for overtime calculation as well.
- Define Shift Code, Roster Table
- Import Roster Table from Excel
- Integrated with Leave Management Module and Payroll Administration Module
- Roster Enquiry
- Customizable Performance Appraisal Rating Factors
- Custom Review Forms
- Weighted Performance Measures
- Online Appraisal Review
- 360 Degree Appraisals
- Individual Goal and Objective setting
- Automatically calculate overall ratings
- Appraisal History Tracking
HRPro Analytics make use the valuable human resources data stored in HRPro for the organization to make better decisions about your workforce and improve operational performance.
HRPro Analytics allows human resources to interpret data, recognize trends or issues, and take proactive steps with different departments to keep the organization running smoothly and profitably.
HRPro Employee Portal makes it easy for your employees to access to a centralized corporate communication platform.
The Employee Portal delivers the information, tools, and services that employees need to manage their personal information, leave management and serve employee self service needs.
Employee Portal offers your employees these components from a Web-based interface:
- Make announcements of important HR information using full featured Notice Board.
- Stored important HR documents in Company Library to share with all employees.
- Use Phone List to look up the name, phone and email of any other employees.
- Apply leave wherever there’s Internet/Intranet access.
- Approvers can approve or reject leave requested from anywhere via the web, thus saving time and increasing efficiency.
- Employees can get up-to-date information of leave status (including approval status and annual leave balance, leave taken etc) as well as their Leave History without contacting Human Resources Department.
- Approvers can get up-to-date information of leave balance and leave history of their subordinates.
- Email notification of leave application & approval/rejection to subordinates & Approvers.
- A user friendly view in Leave Calendar to view the Leave Status and coming events of the employee and all subordinates.
- Employees can view their own Attendance Records.
- Update Personal Particulars - Change home address, phone number, mobile number, spouse information and emergency contact thus increasing accuracy.
- Review their own past Salary History without contacting Human Resources Department thus lessens administrative work.
- With Subordinate Profile, managers can manage their subordinates effectively. Managers can review their subordinate profiles including position history, education history and employment history for better resources planning.
HRPro Business Alert (BA) helps you manage your business more easily and effectively. You can identify any business-critical issues early and resolve them and exercise better control over your business.
Business Alert is an add-on module for HRPro. BA provides scheduling ability based on monitoring HRPro for critical, time-sensitive information, send out alert emails or faxes with the most timely data.
For organization wish to realize the benefits of alert messaging across some or all of them, BA is the answer. Integrating with HRPro, BA provides you with a solution that is guaranteed to grow along with your business.
BA supports scheduling and email delivery of user-definable queries. Email recipients can view the Email in HTML format without having to connect to HRPro.
BA can send email to alert about any conditions in application data.
This includes (but not limited to):
- Holidays in this month
- On Leave Employee(s) Today
- On Leave Employee(s) Next Week
- Last Backup Time
- Coming Public Holiday (3 days before)
- Employee(s) to be terminated within 3 days
- Employee(s) require appraisal within these 2 weeks
- On Birthday Employee(s) within 2 days
Business Alert Features and Benefits
Easy access to all HRPro Data
- Receive alerts about any critical values and events in any area of your business.
- Get notifications by e-mail, no matter what e-mail system you are using.
- Receive alerts and notifications directly in your e-mail box without searching for data.
- Replace setup, printing, and reading of reports with notifications and alerts.
Alert Setup in a few steps
Use easy to-use BA Wizard to define the conditions to filter the business data and the recipients including email and fax number step-by-step.
Flexible Scheduling Schedule requests to run every few hours, daily, weekly, or monthly. Scheduling repetitive tasks means that less administrative overhead is consumed, thereby reducing your overall cost.
You can obtain your reports from anywhere, anytime. BA will send your reports to any email address as well as any fax number regardless there is HRPro client installed.
Increased System Performance
Configure BA to run on a separate machine from the user machine to reduce the work load of generating time-consuming reports.